Another device to help me focus: a list of my works in progress. I’ll post about these and photograph as I actually progress. From the oldest to newest might be the best way to go, although I doubt I’ll proceed in this order.
- Fabulously ugly scarf III – still on the floor loom in the studio. Weave it off and fold up the loom. I want the floor space for summer.
- “Labyrinth” tapestry – looking forward to this one, actually.
- Skirt and clean Bev’s fleeces, send off to be carded and spun.
- Tobacco ATCs
- Woven ATCs – back them and photograph. Soon, especially since this awesome ATC is waiting for my trade.
- Second tapestry box bag – will probably be put on the back burner, quite honestly.
- “Elements” tapestries – finish backs, make a quilted block to mount them on. Photograph.
- “Mindful presence” collage, stitch, embellish, quilt.
- Add beads to the “dingleberry” on the closure for the book I made for Dan Essig’s class. You gotta love his warped sense of humor.
- Begin adding content to this book – a nature journal.
- Begin putting together second coptic stitch book before I forget how to do it (kit from his class).
- “Writing” collage – for lack of a better title right now
- Embellished cut-off shorts (a creative hit from Ricë’s blog)
- Begin a fabric art journal about my trip to Italy.
Lord. You can tell that I don’t have children. I do have a full time job, a vegetable garden, and five needy cats and a husband, though.
I’m particulary energized this weekend, because I won the alphabet stamp giveaway from Ricë! Am I lucky or what? I may have to erect an altar to this woman.